Insights to Behavior presents
Kim Zerby, M.Ed.
Topic: Social-Emotional Super Skills
Calling all superheroes! Superheroes unite to build students' social and emotional skills in the virtual classroom!
On Wednesday, April 21st, 2021, get here in a flash for a variety of online SEL activities you can immediately implement online. Using a positive, proactive approach to encourage learning and positive behavior is key to student success. We will soar through these SEL topics together:
• Self Awareness: Understanding yourself
• Self Management: Controlling impulses, stress, and emotions
• Social Awareness: Understanding the perspectives and feelings of others
• Relationship Skills: Communication, Cooperation, and Conflict resolution with others
• Responsible Decision Making: Identifying problems and brainstorming solutions
Date and time: April 21st, 2021 at 1:30 PM CST.
After a decade in the classroom, a vision for student-centered excellence was inspired, known as H.E.A.R.T. (Harness Engaging And Rememberable Trainings), through her company, Checkpoint Solutions. Passionate about performance improvement, Kim strives to create dynamic and meaningful learning experiences for her participants that foster professional growth.