Managing Behavior Monthly Webinar Series
Insights to Behavior inspires K-12 professionals to promote a positive approach to behavior management. Through our Managing Behavior Monthly Webinar Series, you'll learn practical, research-based behavior management strategies that can easily be implemented in today's classrooms.
There is no cost for these one-hour sessions and all attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.
Join us for our September Webinar
Wednesday, September 15, 2021 at 1:30 PM CST
Back to School - Managing Behavior Challenges Using Insights to Behavior
In this webinar, we will review behavior management best practices using our award-winning tool! Attendees will learn:
- How to get started creating behavior plans in under an hour
- How to manage the student's team using Insights to Behavior
- Explore most-used administrative features like moving students to a new school
- Get a sneak peek of the new fidelity checker!
Learn from Education Expert
President of Insights to Behavior
About Insights to Behavior
Create Legally-Defensible Behavior Intervention Plans In Under An Hour.
Insights to Behavior empowers K-12 professionals with an unprecedented suite of tools to create, update, track, and report on Behavior Intervention Plans—whether it’s implemented in a single school or district-wide. You can now track, manage, and modify K-12 Student behaviors better than ever.
- Research-based strategies at your fingertips.
- Behavior management best practices.
- Fewer meetings and faster workflow.
- Better equip your teachers with skills training.
- Continual improvement made simple.
"We’ve gotten overwhelmingly positive feedback about the training. As a district we are now feeling more confident about the opportunities for training provided to paraprofessionals." Robin Ancona, Program Specialist for Early Childhood Special Education for Cajon Valley
Want more info?
Consider adopting Insights to Behavior into your organization.
Contact us and we'll reach out to schedule you for a personalized online demo with sales to include pricing that meets your needs.