Managing Behavior Monthly Webinar Series
Insights to Behavior inspires K-12 professionals to promote a positive approach to behavior management. Through our Managing Behavior Monthly Webinar Series, you'll learn practical, research-based behavior management strategies that can easily be implemented in today's classrooms.
There is no cost for these one-hour sessions and all attendees will receive a certificate of attendance.
Join us for our October Webinar
Wednesday, October 20, 2021 at 1:30 PM CST
Understanding Stress, Trauma, and Resilience - A 3-Part Series with Dr. Bryan Harris
During this interactive and relevant three-part series, Dr. Harris will address topics related to stress and how it impacts behavior, motivation, and learning.
- Session 1 (October 20th, 2021 at 1:30 PM CST) will begin with an overview of stress and trauma (including how stress impacts the brain) and will focus on specific ways that educators can manage their own stress by building resilience.
- Session 2 (November 2021) and session 3 (January 2022) will then consider how stress and trauma impact students and will provide specific strategies and techniques that can be used with students in the classroom and school settings.
Learn from Education Expert
Dr. Bryan Harris, Ed.D.
Dr. Harris has been an educator for over 25 years. He has served as a classroom teacher, an elementary school principal, and a district-level director. Now working full-time as an author, speaker, and consultant, Dr. Harris has trained over 18,000 educators in powerful and effective strategies that increase student engagement and achievement. He is the author of 6 books including the popular 2020 book titled "17 Things Resilient Teachers Do (And 4 Things They Hardly Ever Do)".
About Insights to Behavior
Create Legally-Defensible Behavior Intervention Plans In Under An Hour.
Insights to Behavior empowers K-12 professionals with an unprecedented suite of tools to create, update, track, and report on Behavior Intervention Plans—whether it’s implemented in a single school or district-wide. You can now track, manage, and modify K-12 Student behaviors better than ever.
- Research-based strategies at your fingertips.
- Behavior management best practices.
- Fewer meetings and faster workflow.
- Better equip your teachers with skills training.
- Continual improvement made simple.
"We’ve gotten overwhelmingly positive feedback about the training. As a district we are now feeling more confident about the opportunities for training provided to paraprofessionals." Robin Ancona, Program Specialist for Early Childhood Special Education for Cajon Valley